At Happy Hares Nursery at Upper Arley CofE Primary school we aim to educate the whole child and to ensure children are happy, healthy and fulfil their potential in terms of development of skills for life, social and moral values and academic success.
In order to develop well rounded, happy children, Happy Hares Nursery offers:
• A small family feel nursery, where children are at the centre of all we do.
• Stimulating and creative play, with a focus on Personal, Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, and Communication and Language.
• Opportunities to develop these skills in the outdoors as well as the indoors.
• Weekly Forest School led by an experienced Forest School Leader.
• Experienced Early Years practitioners.
• Strong links between Nursery and the Foundation Stage classroom, to aid transition into Reception at Upper Arley seamlessly.
• Stimulating and inviting outdoor area, which is used daily for learning and continuous provision.
• Opportunities to develop a healthy lifestyle with exercise, outdoor play and lots of action songs and dancing.
• Wrap around care in the Happy Hares Before and After School Club.
• 7.30-8.30am Breakfast Club- wrap around care provided by Happy Hares wrap around care and supported by Upper Arley staff- chargeable (see separate booking form to include wrap around care), then delivered to Nursery for 8.30am
• 8.30-11.30am Session 1- funded hours
• 11.30am-12pm Lunchtime- Children bring a packed lunch to eat during this time – chargeable (see booking form)
• 12pm-3pm Session 2- funded hours
• 3pm – 6pm- After Nursery club- wrap around care provided by ‘Happy Hares Wrap Around Care’ supported by Nursery and Upper Arley staff - chargeable (see separate booking form to include wrap around care)
Please contact Happy Hares for further details via email at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you.