Please find below, our most recent Ofsted Report.
Since the publication of the report, there has been a significant change in leadership, including the headteacher, Chair and Vice Chair of Governors. We look forward to welcoming Ofsted for our monitoring visit where they will observe positive changes in the school. This year our School Development Plan is guiding the work of the school, enabling rapid progress to be made against the Ofsted targets.
Our priority areas for development are:
1. Leadership and Management- Improve the quality of leadership and management by making sure that governors fulfil their statutory duties and plan strategically for school development.
2. Leadership and Management- Significantly improve the quality of the senior leadership and management of the school so that school fulfils requirements for the National Curriculum, quality of teaching improves and all groups make expected progress.
3. Quality of education - Substantially improve the quality of teaching, learning and assessment.
4. Outcomes - Improve outcomes for pupils.
5. Early Years- Develop Continuous Provision in Early Years and Year 1 to further support learning attitudes and behaviours.
6. Behaviour and Personal Development - Develop high expectations and the learning environment to effectively support children’s learning behaviours.
Details and actions to support the priority areas are included in the School Development Plan. Monitoring the progress against these targets is the responsibility of Governors and the Headteacher.